Education & Training
|MBA||University of Nevada, Reno, USA||Aug 09 – May 11|
University of Nevada – Reno (UNR) is ranked #1 in the state of Nevada and #4 in the USA for its part-time MBA program by Business Week (2008 – 2011). AACSB-accredited, UNR’s Business school is recognized as “The Best Business School in the World” by Princeton Review (2009 – 2011).
- Ranked #1 in a strategic planning game named ‘GLO-BUS’, where more than 2500 participants participate each year.
- Active member of Graduate Student Association (GSA) at University of Nevada – Reno.
|M.S. in Computer Science||Northeastern University, Boston, USA||Sept 05 – Dec 07|
Northeastern University is ranked #1 for its CO-OP program in the USA by Princeton Review (2006 – 2009), US News (2003), and World Report (2003).
- International Student Leader at International Student & Scholar Institute.
- Senator of Graduate Student Association (GPSA) at Northeastern University.
- Student Representative for college of computer and information science at Northeastern University.
- Volunteer Hindi tutor at Northeastern University Cultural and Language-Learning Society.
|Bachelors in I.T.||Mumbai University, Mumbai, India||Aug 01 – July 05|
D.J. Sanghvi College of Engineering is one of the Top 5 colleges in Mumbai. The College has come to be recognized as a premier institute of technical education by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
- President of IEEE group at Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
CERTIFICATIONS / COURSES / TRAINING
|Professional Certifications||Certifying Institution|
|Project Management Professional (PMP)||Project Management Institution (PMI)|
|ScrumMaster (CSM)||Scrum Alliance|
|Six Sigma Green Belt (Six Sigma)||International Game Technology (IGT)|
International Game Technology
- IGT’s Leadership Development Series 1.0
- IGT’s Leadership Development Series 2.0
- Basics of supervision for Managers
- Agile Essentials (Scrum Master)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Creating, managing, and sustaining a Virtual Team (VTeam)
- Certified Software Tester (CSTE)
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Cultivating Open Communication
- Preparing for Business Crises
- C++ Programming: An Introduction (2008 Update)
- ASP.NET: Using Visual C#, ADO.NET, and XML
- Creating and Managing Controls with Visual C# .NET
- Visual C#.NET: Advanced
- VMware vSphere Fundamentals (VMware)
University of Nevada-Reno:
- Marketing Management, (BADM 760)
- Financial Management, (BADM 741)
- Operations Management, (BADM 701)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis, (BADM 710)
- IT in the Organizations, (BADM 750)
- Changing Environments of Business, (BADM 772)
- Managerial Accounting, (BADM 711)
- Personal Branding, (BADM 726)
- Research Methods in Finance, (BADM 742)
- Seminar in Management Issues, (BADM 729)
- Portfolio Management, (BADM 744)
- Strategic Management for Executives, (BADM 781)
- Management Consulting, (BADM 794)
- Computer Technology for Admin, (EL 760)
- Algorithms, (CS5800)
- Managing Software Development, (CS5500)
- Database Management Systems, (CS5200)
- Data Mining Techniques, (CS6220)
- Network Security, (CS6740)
- Networking and Internetworking, (CS5700)